Thursday, May 31, 2007

If it weren't for bad luck,

how does that saying go? If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!?!? I haven't had a chance to get everything uploaded to the site because my main computer (which is a laptop) crashed. LOL, follow this story.... I leave for a quick weekend trip three weeks ago, and leave my oldest home alone. We decided it would be a good test for him... anyway, he asked if I would leave my laptop - he has a desktop and it is too difficult to take with him when he goes to friends' houses and they are gaming. Sooooo, my computer and a bunch of teenage boys, alone for the weekend. I come home, computer's not working. "I didn't do anything Mom, I swear." Heard that one before? Eventally I get it running again, but it lasts a few days at most and is down again...that's been my life for the past 3 weeks... up, down, up, down... LOL, down more than up. We "only" have 4 computers in this house, you would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal - but it's *MY* computer!! Long story short, we don't know what's wrong with it, other than we know it is NOT the hard drive... me thinks I am going to be getting a new computer any day now....

So we *did* get the Primas loaded, and also the new military stamps from Art Declassified. I still haven't gotten the inks up, or all the stamps and papers from Memory Box. Nor have I completed my orders yet - I am still trying to pick out more items.... :)

I will continue to work tonight, hope to have the inks up soon!

On a different note, look for the new Prima La Femmes to be in stock soon! I have it on good word that they got a shipment in, and I have a box out for delivery as I type this.

More to follow soon,

Karen

No comments: