Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More New Additions

We got most of the new Primas loaded to the website. I will be adding Tsukineko inks tonight, as well as a bunch of new acrylic and rubber stamps, and various papers and cardstocks from Memory Box Co., and unmounted rubber military stamps from Art Declassified. I really don't think we'll be able to get all of it online tonight so keep checking back.

I will be taking a few minutes tonight to work on some 6x6 scrapbook pages for a friend on Splitcoast. Her husband's unit is in Iraq and they had a couple of pilots killed over the weekend. One of them had two small children, and Aubrey is going to be presenting them with tribute albums in memory of their father. I told her I would work on some pages and am looking forward to getting them together for her. Do me a favor, would you? If you see a member of our military, tell them "thanks." You'd be surprised how good it makes them feel, and how rarely they actually hear it.

No comments: