Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Banner Time!

Woohoo!! I believe we are getting *very* close to finally getting the banner for the site and the blog. Which means I can finally start advertising! I am desperate to run a banner ad on SCS, but have wanted to wait to really get the word out until after I get the site completely set up. We also have a lot going on in our personal lives.

I am frantically trying to get the Memories in Uniform product added to the site, I am working on a gift for my SIL's new baby that my DH has to take with him this weekend, and I still need to get my shoebox swap, nametag and refreshment goodies made for Saturday when I get to go to SCSM4!! For those who are not regulars on splitcoaststampers.com, SCSM4 is Southern California Stamp Mania No. 4 - an annaul event. I don't know how many it started with back "in the day" but this year there are over 100 participants! I've been looking forward to it for months - just wish I had some time to sit back and relax and better prepare for it!

We have numerous events coming up in the next couple of months that keep us preoccupied also: Steve graduates from Embry Riddle University, our good friend graduates from nursing school, my SIL is having her baby in May, and her son graduates from high school in June. LOL, yup, she's got one on the way out, and one on the way in! Better her than me!

No comments: