Saturday, April 7, 2007

Superstitious?

Just a little update. We have placed our first three orders for products. I'm having such a hard time - I want it all and I want it NOW - but that's not going to happen. I really need to step back and realize and understand that I am going to have to start small and grow from there. I'm beginning to accept that, but it's difficult, and those that know me will understand this...

As long as we have the products in, Steve's goal is to open the store on Friday the 13th - it's always been a "special day" for us.... LOL, yeah, right... tornado takes off part of our roof - Friday the 13th... but that's another story for a different place.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for watching - I can tell that at least some people are following our progress, and for that I am already truly grateful.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter!

No comments: