Wednesday, June 27, 2007

At it again

I've been MIA for a while - we went to NoCal for a family reunion/graduation, came home and were busy, and then have had family in town visiting us all week. And when you have someone as adorable as this visiting.....





it's really easy to stay away from the computer and store stuff! This is Steve, myself, and our newest niece Hannah. In this picture she was 3.5 weeks old, but is now 5 weeks. We love having her (and her family!) here with us! It doesn't make me want one of my own - LOL, we're looking forward to being grandparents - IN A FEW YEARS!!

Now on to store stuff - we have some new sei products in the **Coming Soon!** section of the store. It should be in stock by the end of the week. We also have a new Rusty Pickle order on the way - I'll work on getting it online tomorrow.


Also, stay tuned for news on a 4th of July sale!

No comments: