Sunday, June 3, 2007

Need more speed!!

LOL, I'm in love - with my new COMPUTER!! I have been so frustrated trying to get the computer working and getting all the new products listed on the site. Friday night we had a family night that even included our oldest - very rare as he is 16, has a license and a car - and we were going to watch a movie... but mom needed to work on the site and since my laptop wasn't working had to go upstairs to work on the desktop. I was frustrated to tears - LOL, must be PMS'ing. So the love of my life decided to take me shopping for laptops yesterday and we are back up and running - FAST!!!

So, without further ado, I have added more to the **COMING SOON!** section of the site. These new blocks, adhesives and EZMounts should be available for purchase Monday night. I am still trying to figure out a way to get my Memory Box items listed. Check back later - for some new items that will be up - I'll post soon!

No comments: