Friday, June 8, 2007

Thanks Joan

Well, I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You. Joan B and I were supposed to be roommates last year at an event, but at the last moment she couldn't go. Even though we haven't met, we've still kept in contact and I'm honored to call her a friend, even though it's only across the miles on the internet.

Along with my thanks to Joan, I need to say that they bagged Primas are spoken for. We still have many other adorable flowers in the store at www.paperosity.com if you're looking - stop by and look around :)

By the way, in case you're wondering, I guess there is a reason my lovable dog's name is "Lucky"- he's curled up on the floor at my feet and has absolutely no idea how upset I was with him just a couple of short days ago.

1 comment:

Joan said...

You are too sweet. I'm waiting to order the Memory Box stamps!